Happy New Year
I am endeavoring to simplify things in my life this year. I receive the items below in an email and wanted to share them with you. Read them and then see the end of the post.

I received these predictions for the New Year in an email. There was not an author listed.

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the Cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost.

God whispers in your soul and speaks to your mind. Sometimes when you don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at you.


It's your choice: Listen to the whisper, or wait for the brick.

This is a coffee cup of mine that I keep right next to my coffee machine. It is there to remind me to start my day off right. I pray that in 2010 we will all get back to a stronger, simpler, and more obedient relationship with Jesus.


















Blessings
,


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Charlene,
Today is my first day to read your blog!! Oh, how true the predictions are for 2010! Thanks for your encouragement in your prayer for a stronger, simpler, and more obedient relationship with Jesus!!

My greatest desire for 2010, all of Him, none of me!!!! I absolutely love your cup!!!!
In Christ, Sharon

Blogger Joyful said...

I too have heard the call to simplify...and come away to a deeper place with the Lord.

Your cup is adorable!!! If I ever saw that, I'd be purchasing it!!!

Happy New Year to you my dear friend. Praying the Lord will fill the desires of your heart. May you be drinking from your saucer 'cause your cup has overflowed.

Hugs,
Joy

Blogger Cheri Bunch said...

Love this, Charlene! Love the coffee cup! I have a thing for coffee cups ... a silly weakness!

Thank you for sharing this.

You are amazing! I believe there are many blessings stored up for you in 2010!

Love you,
Cheri

Blogger Julie Gillies said...

Hi Charlene,

Truer words were never written. If we'll but remember these, we'll save ourselves a heap of anxiety. (And cute cup, girl!)

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
I am taking some time away from speaking to glean more from God and draw closer to Him. I need to be at home more with my children for a season. I will continue to post on my blog and update you all. I covet your prayers during this new season.
Favorite Sites